1. Money

Laura Lake

Drafting Your Marketing Calendar for 2014

By November 24, 2013

The year is coming to an end and most of us are working hard to reach our Q4 goals, but have you sat down to develop your marketing calendar for the upcoming year?

Your marketing calendar assists you in launching your marketing vehicles in a way that can drive you to your goals in a structured and thought-out manner. It can actually make your job a little easier, I promise. If you've fallen behind don't fret I'm here to help. Use this marketing calendar template to get started on planning your marketing strategy for 2014.

Your Turn: What information do you include in your marketing calendar that might help others in creating theirs?

Connect With Laura: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Google Plus

Image courtesy of  Michal Mrozek| Dreamstime.com

Comments
December 20, 2006 at 6:58 am
(1) Deo Kateizi says:

Thanks Laura,true a Marketng Calender should be done around about this tme,if we as Marketers are to achieve our set out goals.Bravo Laura

December 15, 2008 at 6:16 pm
(2) bob seering says:

Laura,
Do you have a template that would reflect the entire year weekly activity Jan-Dec. ?
Thanks!
bob

December 17, 2008 at 10:15 am
(3) Om Prakash says:

Laura, This comes very handy when one is planning his marketing plans, and that too when the new year is just round the bend!

Though some of the templates do not suit individual needs, the templates may be changed by the user accordingly.

Many thanks to you Laura!

December 17, 2008 at 8:52 pm
(4) debe says:

thank you for making the mission statement and the vision statement very clear. some coaches do make it as clear and as simple as you have, thank you.
d

December 20, 2010 at 2:26 pm
(5) Dan Feerst says:

This is what I have been looking for. I am very ignorant when it comes to putting together a marketing plan because I have so many ideas, I don’t know where to put my priorities. A great customer newsletter should be part of your marketing plan, however

December 21, 2010 at 5:42 am
(6) Ashwin says:

Many thanks for making Mission & Vision statement very clear!

February 3, 2013 at 3:29 pm
(7) Toni says:

Great Piece of information about Marketing calendar. In order for a marketing calendar to be effective it should be segregated into activities that complement each other to achieve the requested objective. Also the calendar should be ready by the end of the third quarter of the year to allow you focusing on execution.