1. Money

It's that time of year where we begin to evaluate how well we did and start to develop new plans for the upcoming year. This year I'd like to suggest that you try something new, rather than creating a one-year marketing plan or a five-year marketing plan, why not try creating a 90-day plan?

There are many benefits to creating a 90-day plan. Learn how a 90-day plan can keep you on target and help in your overall master planning.

If you've never created a marketing plan, I also suggest that you try doing the 90-day plan. It is less intimidating and helps you to focus on the short-term need. You can also focus on the immediate needs of the company.

The truth is when we create a plan that is workable and we really evaluate what works and what doesn't and begin to implement that knowledge it creates a new excitement regarding our businesses and the potential they hold.

I'm also offering to help you with this new plan, just follow the instructions, post your questions and I'll help guide you along the way. Take a few moments and get started on creating your 90-day marketing plan today.

Comments
December 8, 2008 at 12:33 pm
(1) Paul Spell says:

I hope the readers understand that if the company doors are open, they need a marketing plan. Marketing should be considered an investment not a expense. the longer the planning the better.

If you do not plan to succeed, you plan to fail

December 9, 2008 at 12:22 am
(2) rwharmer.com says:

Before you take your brand to the market, make sure you have consistency within…otherwise it will never stick. Many times businesses think they can just advertise or market thier product or company and just get business, eventhough what they are marketing…well, sucks. If you suck, nobody cares what you have to sell. it’s not about the company anymore, it’s about the person that may buy the results of what you have to offer.

December 11, 2008 at 10:27 am
(3) Om Prakash says:

While working on branding strategies, it is better to keep working on the short term goals outlined for a particular brand. If you fail to achieve the current goals that are set for the brand, you will not leverage the brand further. Leave alone the long term plans on hand!

September 27, 2011 at 4:03 pm
(4) Peggy Campbell says:

Hi
I was out of the job market for a couple of years to raise my family. I wanted an edge and a friend said I should bring a 90 day plan to the interview. I purchased a simple template from
http://www.306090medicalsales.com. I landed the position! My manager later told me I was the only one who prepared a sales strategy.!
Peggy

November 19, 2012 at 11:43 am
(5) Harry says:

Truly when someone doesn’t know then its up to other viewers that they will help, so here it takes place.

December 1, 2012 at 12:50 am
(6) learn to plays the guitar says:

Hello, I desire to subscribe for this web site to obtain latest updates, so where can i do it please
assist.

December 2, 2012 at 10:56 pm
(7) Margaret says:

I was new commerce in my company as a marketer.. before i don’t know anything bout marketing strategy.. i work in an automotive paint car.. what should i do? thank you

January 16, 2013 at 6:12 am
(8) biuro nieruchomosci poznan says:

I’m not sure where you’re getting your info, but great topic.

I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.

Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this information for my mission.