By Laura Lake
- What is Branding and Why is It Important?
- Do The Research
- Types of Branding
- Implementing Your Brand Strategy
- Brand Revision and Recreation
What is Branding and Why is It Important?
Exploring brand marketing concepts is a great way to fine-tune your business model and business practices, but what is branding and why is it important? A strong brand is invaluable as the battle for customers intensifies day by day. It's important to spend time investing in researching, defining, and building your brand. After all your brand is the source of a promise to your consumer.
Do The Research
Brand development is a foundational piece in your marketing communication and one you do not want to be without. In order to perfect the image and message of your brand you must do the research to determine your target audience and how you want to be seen by that audience.
Types of Branding
There are different types of branding including personal or corporate branding. Which one is right for you? There are pros and cons to both, explore the differences and learn which one is right for you.
Implementing Your Brand Strategy
You've defined your brand and you've done the research, but what steps do you need to take to successfully implement your brand strategy? These resources well help in not only defining what your strategy and objectives are, but they will help you in the implementation process.
- Developing Your Brand Strategy
- Determining Your Brand's Objectives
- Focusing on your Target Audience
- Discover and Crush Your Brand Barriers
- Continuity: Creating An Image Greater Than The Parts
- Brand Packaging: Are You Reflecting the Right Company Image?
- What Role Does Your Logo Play in Your Branding Strategy?
- Write a Slogan that Sticks
Brand Revision and Recreation
There are times where you will find yourself revisiting your brand to make sure it's reflecting the mission and goals of your company. Brand revision and recreation can either add life to your business or destory it - by managing the process you can ensure success.