The Bottom Line
- easy to use
- integration of goals and marketing activties
- measure success and milestones
- create a basic plan in 30 minutes
- great format that includes charts and tables
- no Macintosh version - only PC friendly
- An easy to follow program that walks you through the steps of creating your marketing plan.
- Creates your marketing plan in a format that uses strong documentation, great tables and explanation graphs.
- You can use the marketing plan software to gauge your goals and milestones that you've created within your plan.
Guide Review - MarketingPlan Pro Software by Palo Alto Software
I'll admit I'm a faithful follower of John Jantsch of Duct Tape Marketing and it's not just because he lives in my backyard, Kansas City. John and I have had the opportunity to sit down over a cup of coffee and I will tell you he's one of the most down-to-earth marketing gurus out there.
When I first received the email about MarketPlan Pro, I had to jump right on it. If I gauged the questions that came into my inbox on a daily basis I'd have to say that I'm most often asked about creating a marketing plan. The development of a marketing plan can seem overwhelming and often confusing. Even after doing it 10 years I can still get stuck in creating a plan that is clear, concise and effective.
What I love about the MarketPlan Pro software is it helped me by integrating my marketing activities and goals with a roadmap that I could follow. You can even use the software to measure your success and milestones. It creates a simple process that helps you to build supporting documentation for your marketing intiatives not to mention that fact that I absolutely love the charts, tables and the plans format. It's easy to create, easy to read and most of all easy to follow. I even used the basic version and had my marketing plan created in 30 minutes.
One problem I did have with the software is it's not available for a Mac, so sorry Mac users you'll need to wait a bit and keep your fingers crossed that Palo Alto will develop a Mac version soon.